Smokin' Ts Chicken Salad
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 oz lettuce your choice
- 2 oz Smokin' Ts Original or With a Kick
- 2 oz shredded carrots
- 2 oz cucumber sliced
- 2 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Preheat Skillet on medium heat. Season both sides of chicken breast with salt and pepper. Add cooking oil to skillet. Place chicken into skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side depending on thickness of chicken breast.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes and vegetables into mixing bowl and add 2-3 oz of Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick and toss until coated with dressing.
- Make sure internal temperature reaches 160 degrees fahrenheit. Remove chicken from skillet and slice into three slices then place over prepared salad.