Smokin' Ts Deviled Eggs
Feeling Devilish? How about these...
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp sweet relish
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp Smokin' Ts With a Kick
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil eggs in water over the stove for 11-13 minutes.
- Place eggs in an ice bath until cool for approv. 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half carefully, scooping out the yolks in a small mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and mix in mayo, relish, mustard, Smokin' Ts and salt and pepper. Spatula mixture into a ziploc bag, cutting the corner of the bag. squeeze mixture into the cut egg halves. Sprink with cayenne pepper and devour!