Smokin' Ts Nachos
A Gluten Free Filling Snack
- 1 1/2 cups natural sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp jalapeno slices, diced
- 3 tbsp Smokin' Ts With a Kick
- 3 handfuls 100% corn tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp natural sour cream (we like the Daisy brand!)
- Place your chips in a heat-safe dish, like a baking pan. Preheat oven for 400 degrees, or if you plan on using your microwave, set for 2 minutes on med-high, or until fully melted. Heat your nachos with cheese in the oven until cheese is fully melted, approx 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle your diced jalapenos over your dish. Mix your sour cream and Smokin' Ts in a small bowl and place small dollops all over your nachos. Finish it off with a touch of fresh cilantro, minced, and sprinkle it over your nachos (optional). Enjoy!