Smokin' Ts Gluten-Free Potato Salad
Let's get creamy up in here with some good o' potato salad
- 5 lbs potatoes peeled and chopped
- 10 large eggs
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 24 oz jar sweet pickles drained and chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Smokin' Ts Original
- Place the potatoes in a large pan of water and boil over medium-low heat until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain the potatoes, and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water over medium heat, and bring to a full boil. Turn off the heat, cover the pan, and allow the eggs to sit in the hot water for about 15 minutes. Cool the eggs in a cold ice bath (ice and water in a bowl) until cooled thoroughly. Peel and chop the cooled eggs and place them in a large salad bowl.
- Stir the onion, sweet pickles, Smokin' Ts and mayonnaise into the eggs, and let the mixture chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes to blend the flavors. Mix in the chilled chopped potatoes, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve cold.