Smokin' Ts Pulled Pork Sandwhich
Marinated Pulled Pork in the slow cooker for a savory sandwhich!
- slow cooker
- 1 14 oz can of beef broth
- 3 lbs boneless pork ribs
- 9 oz bbq sauce (about half a bottle)
- 9 oz Smokin' Ts Original
- 1 pack dozen hamburger/sandwhich buns
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce and Smokin' Ts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve on a sandwich bun and eat!