Smokin' Ts Stew
- 3 lbs stewing meat (beef, pork, lamb, poultry or venison)
- 10-12 oz beef stock
- 6-8 oz Smokin' Ts
- 4 cups potatoes cubed
- 1 cup carrots peeled and cubed
- 1 cup turnips peeled and diced
- 1 whole sweet onion peeled and diced
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Season stewing meat with salt and pepper and place into slow cooker.
- Add sliced carrots, celery, turnips and cubed onions to slow cooker and fill half way with water. Now add minced parsley, bay leaves and fresh thyme. Then add Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick.
- Cook on low to high for 4-8 hrs depending on temperature setting. Add cubed potatoes 1hr before finished cooking time.