Smokin' Ts Pasta with Spinach and Ground Turkey
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic peeled and pressed
- 2 cups baby spinach uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef, bison or turkey
- 2-3 tbsp Smokin' Ts Original
- Cook pasta as directed. Add garlic to olive oil in bowl, stir in cooked and drained pasta. Toss to coat and set aside or distribute pasta to meal prep containers.
- Heat sauté pan to med/med-high and cook meat thoroughly, chopping into small pieces. Once meat is fully cooked, add Smokin’ Ts to pan. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes on med, stirring occasionally, to ensure meat is fully cooked. Add meat to right to pasta or meal prep containers.
- Add spinach to sauté pan on med heat, stir frequently until wilted. Transfer spinach to pasta dish.